Designed to charge HP Pavilion laptop series, this Lavolta AC adapter is an effective and affordable solution for keeping your laptop charged at home, at work or on the go. It charges your notebook faster thanks to Lavolta RapidPower technology and an intelligent microchip inside keeps it safe from unexpected power surges and spikes.
Safe and reliable
Like all Lavolta products, this power supply has been designed to a high specification. It has a strong, durable construction and compact design, which means that it remains slim and lightweight. Built-in safety features include overload, over-voltage, anti-interference and short circuit protection.
Quality that you can trust
This Lavolta AC adapter has been tried and tested to make sure it works with HP notebooks. Designed in London, Lavolta products are guaranteed to work well and to last. All our products are manufactured in compliance with UK and EU regulations, including emissions and safety standards. We maintain strict control over the entire product cycle by keeping a close eye over every step of the design, production, and delivery process.
Who we are
Lavolta is a consumer technology accessories brand based out of London. We are dedicated to providing people with quality products that last a long time. We are confident in the quality of the Lavolta products, and this product comes with a lifetime warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee. We know money is tight for a lot of people, so we work hard to make sure our customer’s money is never wasted. Ultimately we hope to make the world a little better by being here, and serving our customers.
- Replacement notebook charger AC adapter for HP Compaq nx8420 nw8240 HP Pavilion TouchSmart tx2 tx2z Compaq Armada 1500 1510 1520 EVO N1020v – fits 380467-003 393954-001 394224-001 409515-001 432309-001
- Brand new | Output: 19V 4.74A 90W (fits 65W) | Free UK power cord included
- Reliable and rapid charging with Lavolta® RapidPower technology
- 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime warranty from Lavolta®
- CE, ROHS, FCC passed. Tested in the UK