Never miss an aircraft wherever your travels take you and make sure you always find hotels with a view of the action.
If you are frustrated at choosing a hotel that has views of aircraft movements at the airports you’re visiting, then this eBook will open up the perfect reference guide for you…
• Worldwide coverage, with hotels in 54 different countries.
• Over 270 different spotting hotels listed.
• Discover the pro’s and con’s of different hotels.
• Ensure you make the most of your spotting trips by securing a room with a view.
Airport Spotting Hotels gives you the upper hand when researching your spotting trips, giving you the reference guide to all of the world’s major airports.
Make the most of your spotting trips with Airport Spotting Hotels.
What you’ll gain with this handy book
Airport Spotting Hotels is a guide to all of the airports you want to visit. It is packed full of details, picking out the hotels at each airport that offer views of aircraft action, helping you easily plan and book the best place to stay on your next trip.
• Choose from 276 different airport spotting hotels.
• Each lists its address, phone number and website.
• A description goes into detail about what you can see, what you can’t see, and any recommended rooms.
• Learn which hotels are good for photography, and which are close enough to read off aircraft easily.
Why is this one of the best spotting books on the market?
• Available in an easy electronic format, both as an eBook and Kindle book, makes this book ultra portable.
• The most comprehensive reference guide to spotting hotels. No other website or book lists as many.
• Easily weigh up the benefits of hotels at different airports and choose the perfect place to stay.
• Know which rooms to ask for for the best views from your hotel.
• Up-to-date, and written by an authority on spotting at worldwide airports.
Get your copy today
About the Author, Matt Falcus
Matt Falcus has been a globe-trotting aviation enthusiast for 25 years. His regular travels take him to many of the world’s airports in pursuit of his hobby, and through his spotting guide books and website, AirportSpotting.com, he is an expert on the best places to spot aircraft.
His recent book, World Airports Spotting Guides delivers spotting information at over 300 worldwide airports. Matt lives in the UK and is a private pilot, writer and software developer.