The Betron 1 Meter USB A to Micro USB cable features one USB ‘A’ male connector, and one ‘Micro-B’ male connector, providing a high quality connection to USB 2.0 mobile devices (such as BlackBerry or Android-based cellular phones such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG etc, digital cameras, Tablet PC devices and GPS systems) that use a Micro USB connector to a USB capable computer for everyday tasks such as data synchronization and Charging.
This high quality cable is backed byBetron’s 24 Month Warranty to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections between Micro USB and USB devices.
The Betron Micro USB Cable Advantage
· Transfer data, connect to various USB devices, and provide high speed charging to your Micro USB device
· 1 Metre cable length provides maximum portability, making this an easy solution to store in a laptop bag or carrying case
· Backed by 24 Month Betron Warranty
1M Nylon Braided Micro USB Cable
Charge and sync with speed.
High Speed Charge & Sync
Charge around 7% faster than most standard cables and sync at speeds of up to 480Mbps through wide diameter 28 / 21 AWG data and power wires.
We bent this cable over 4000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Premium nylon fabric feels great and doesn’t tangle.
The compact, gold-plated connector heads fit snugly into almost all case cutouts. Don’t be denied your case of choice by a bulky cable.
- High Speed Charging cable with Gold Plated Connectors for Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Sony, LG etc with micro usb connector
- More Durable Charger, More Colorful Cable: Nylon jacket and aluminium casing add both colour and durability, with a tangle-free cord and 4000+ bend lifespan several times longer than original device cables.
- Perfect Fit: Compact, 24K gold-plated connector heads resist heat and corrosion and fit most cases.
- High Speed: Charges up to 7% faster than standard cables and transfers data at 480Mbps via USB 2.0 (backwards compatible).
- 24 Months Warranty for any manufacturing defects