If your TV only has one or few HDMI ports, the HDMI switch
is the ideal solution for you!
The professional HDMI 3-Port Switch has been designed for optimal
and lossless transmission of HDTV signals.
It is equipped with three HDMI inputs and one HDMI output.
This allows you to connect up to three HDMI sources to your TV.
This switch has a remote control with an associated infrared receiver, so you can comfortably
select the input source directly from your sofa.
The latest standards such as Full HD and Dolby TrueHD are fully supported.
With this high quality HDMI switch, you can enjoy the very best audio and video quality.
3-Port HDMI Switch
– 3 × Input port type A
– 1 × Output port type A
– CSL HDMI Switch with 3 inputs and 1 output
– Manual and automatic switch function
– LED for each input – circuit status visible
– Supported video formats: 640×480 up to 1920×1200 / Full HD – HDTV 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 576p, 480p, 576i, 480i | up to 2,5 Gbps
– Supported audio formats: LPCM, DTS, DTS-HD, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD
– HDCP compatible
Field of application
– Full HD 1080p / Dolby True HD
– 3 x HDMI input: DVD Player, HD-DVD Player, Blue Ray Player, Camcorder, SAT Receiver, Digital camera, PC, MAC Notebook, XBOX® 360, PlayStation® 3
– 1 x HDMI output: LCD TV, Plasma TV, TFT, Projector, HD-Ready or FULL HD TV
– Suitable for all HDMI devices / Backward compatible with older HDMI devices
- CSL – 3D / Full HD HDMI Switch includes remote control | with booster | 3 Port switch | 3 x IN / 1 x OUT | Full HD 1080p / Dolby True HD | intelligent Switch – automatic and manual switch function
- Connections: 3× HDMI-Input A-Type connector / 1× HDMI-Output A-Type connector
- Resolutions: 640×480 up to 1920×1200 / HDTV 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p, 576i, 480i | up to 2,5 Gbps
- Suitable for: XBOX 360, XBOX One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Projector, DVB Receiver, TFT Monitors , HD-Ready or FULL HD TV, Blu-Ray, DVD or HD-DVD players
- Extras: ergonomic design / no AC adapter required / remote control with IR receiver | for proper function it does need a separate power supply / No power supply required unless the connected devices have at least a voltage of 5 V / HDMI standard | ATTENTION: power supply is not in the scope of delivery!