Resolution: 800*480 pixels
Dot pitch: 0.05(W) x 0.15(H)
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Viewing Angle: 70°/70°(L/R) 50°/70°(U/D)
Inputs: HDMI, SDI
Outputs: SDI, Earphone jack
SDI Support Mode: ITU-R BT.656–576i
HDMI Support Mode:
480i / 576i / 480p/576p 1080i (60/59.94/50)
Power Consumption: ≤10W
Input Voltage: DC 7V-18V
Item size: 13.2 * 9.6 * 4cm / 5.2 * 3.8 * 1.6in
Item weight: 469g / 16.56oz
Package size: 16.5 * 12.5 * 9cm / 6.5 * 4.9 * 3.5in
Package weight: 864g / 1.91LB
1 * Monitor with F970 battery plate
1 * Sun shade
1 * Hot shoe mount
1 * HDMI cable
1 * User manual(English)
1 * Andoer lens cleaning pen
User manual and data here are for reference only, Specifications are subject to the physical product.
- Durable Aluminum Construction, features SDI and HDMI inputs and SDI outputs, identify HD & SD signals automatically. Camera 5D II Mode, utilizing the entire 5″ screen, minus grey bars, no video black out or delay.
- Peaking Focus Assist, obtaining the sharpest possible picture. Exposure(Zebra) to assist in exposure adjustment. Pixel-to-Pixel enables filmmaker to see the input source images natively 1:1 without scaling it.
- Histogram shows the distribution of brightness in an image as a graph of brightness along the horizontal axis(Left: Dark; Right:Bright) and a stack of the number of pixels at each level of brightness along the vertical axis.
- False Colors filter aids in the setting of camera exposure, which enables proper exposure to be achieved without the use of costly, complicated external test equipment.
- Check Field: Under the Blue Only Mode, only the blue pixels are used to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted quicker and more accurately. Center Marker. Screen Marker(80%,85%,90%,93%,96%,2.35:1). Mirror image(L/D,L/R)/Freeze. With 1/4 holes around side, easy to install.