Designed with comfort and functionality in mind, the collection of revolutionary Lifesocks represents years of research in podiatry health. Made from a proprietary blend of soft merino wool, nylon and Seacell Active, Lifesocks provide an optimal ergonomically-designed environment for your feet, maintaining a steady temperature and wicking away moisture, keeping your foot healthier and providing a level of comfort that is second to none.
Merino wool not only has outstanding insulative properties, it naturally regulates temperature, resists odor, is antibacterial, wicks moisture from feet and offers a superior softness and comfort that other natural or synthetic fabrics cannot match.
Lifesocks contain Seacell Active, a unique blend of cellulose, seaweed and silver that is entwined with the natural merino yarn. Seacell Active promotes a healthy environment for your foot with its natural antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. As well as being anti-inflammatory and hypo-allergenic, Seacell Active is a safe, natural and stable yarn that will remain effective after frequent washing.
Unlike other socks, Lifesocks feature a system of custom-developed panels and anatomical cushioning to provide protection, comfort and reduce foot pressure. With custom left and right foot shaping, strategically positioned padding and seamless toe enclosure, your foot is ensured superior comfort and a blister-free environment. The Lifesocks BasePlus sock features a Y heel for improved fit and pressure point reduction as well as strategically placed alignment points that promote correct foot positioning. Double-density cushion padding provides added protection and custom ribs and mesh panels aid airflow and regulate moisture and temperature during active movement and sports.
Lifesocks. Treat your feet.
- Designed for women’s feet with a lightweight and tailored style, this versatile, lightweight sock has been designed for superior comfort and protection. Perfect for casual and day-to-day wear, the Lifesocks BasePlus is the ultimate all-year-round sock
- High-stretch cuff and trademarked Elastic Support System (ESS) ensures low compression promoting circulation and a sock that won’t bunch or ride down
- Soft merino wool knitted to the inside for superior softness and comfort. Superior insulation properties of merino wool keep the foot warm in winter and at an even comfortable temperature in warmer climates. Merino keeps feet drier by drawing and holding moisture away from the foot
- Seacell Active, a bioactive innovative cellulose seaweed and silver-based fiber, keeps feet supple and promotes optimal health
- Strategically placed cushioning throughout and a system of flex panels and ergonomic channels promotes correct positioning, protection and comfort. Double cuff with high stretch allows blood to flow more freely through the lower leg and into the foot