Note: Camera is NOT included.
Wired Remote Controller
Power Off and Reset Options
Set Timer Delays & Intervals
Set Number of Shots/Unlimited Shooting
4-Line Backlit LED Display
Take Photos without Camera Shake
Great for Time-Lapse Recording
Shutter Connect Port: 2.5mm connect port
Cable Length: 40cm
Self-Timer Delay: 0 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec in 1-second increments
Exposure Range: 0 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec in 1-second increments
Interval:1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec in 1-second increments
Number of Shots: 1-399, unlimited
Dimensions (L*W*D): 13.6*4.4*1.78″ / 155*40*18 mm
Long Battery Life: Powered by two AAA batteries, it can last for about 60 days of continuous shooting with intervals of five minutes and exposures of 4 minutes, 56 seconds. When left on standby, it can last for 2 years.
Sony A900 A850 A700 A560 A550 A500 A450 A400 A350 A300 A200 A100 A77 A65 A57 A55 A35 A33 A37
Konica Minolta DIMAGE A2 A1 9 7Hi 7i 5 4 3, DYNAX 7D 5D DSLR Cameras
1 * Remote Shutter Release
1 * Cable
2 * AAA Battery
- Timer Functions: You can set the timer delays, exposure times, and intervals up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds in one second increments.
- Exposure Functions: The Remote enables you to select anywhere from one to 399 continuous shots, or you can set the device to take an unlimited number of photos.
- LCD Display: The four-line backlit LCD display panel gives you a visual reference so you can enable the following functions: self-timer, exposure, interval, and number of shots. It also is a status indicator for battery life, timer functions, lock indicator, number of shots, and more.
- Audible Beep: The Remote will give you an audible beep for the last three seconds of a countdown delay or interval. It will also beep to confirm your settings. The beep can be turned off if necessary.
- Power Off and Reset Options: The Remote has been updated with two new features, the Power Off option which gives the ability to power the device off to conserve battery life and the Reset option which allows the Remote to be reset to the default settings, so that each setting does not need to be reset individually.