The Vango Soul 300 is quick and easy to pitch, with only 2 poles to worry about you can have it up in under 5 minutes. Whether you are just starting out in the world of camping, off to a festival or looking for something that you can put up for a couple of days, the Vango Soul 300 has you covered.
Protex 3000mm Fabric
70D Protex® Polyester is durable and has a hydrostatic head waterproofing rating of 3000mm.
PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles
PowerFlex poles are made using the highest possible grade of fibreglass. The steel ferrules and tips are finished to give a smooth and snag free travel through the pole sleeves, meaning you can get your tent up quickly and hassle free. The pole sections are ‘shock-corded’ for ease of pitching.
Vango Soul 300 features:
- Inner pitch first
- Breathable polyester Inner tent – improved condensation control
- PE groundsheet is hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm
- Lantern loop in the roof of the tent
- Vango Orange guylines help you see your tent in low light
- Vents in flysheet reduce condensation build-up
Pack Size: 50x15x15cm
Pitching time: 7 minutes
- 2 Person Adventure Tent
- Tunnel design for a quick and easy pitching
- Inner first pitching
- Protex 3000mm Flysheet
- PowerFlex fibreglass poles