The Viper HDs significantly step up their game in 2011 with HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass. One look is all you’ll need to appreciate why the Viper is an award-winning binoculars. Add XR fully multi-coated lenses and you have a binoculars that delivers bright, crisp details with impressive resolution and color fidelity. Rugged, compact and lightweight, it’s no mystery why the Vipers are an award-winner. The binoculars have HD (High Density) extra low dispersion glass. This means that lens errors, like color fringing, are completely eliminated. The body is strong and lightweight and gives a good grip. Our Viper HD binoculars pack in all the features you need for a successful hunt. See what premium optics can do for you!
- Roof Prisms: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.